Saturday, August 3, 2013

New Posts coming soon.

Sorry for the lack of Post's lately but my computer I had been using died and I have just discovered how to get to the page to do it.  I have pictures of the fair's pedal pull along with other pic's and Ag information to post soon.  After completing one of the best Putnam County fairs in history ( I've attended the last 51 fairs) I wish all the 4-Her's the best in their efforts at the State Fair.  If possible I may attempt to pull County winners from the state fair page to post here as results become available.  Also, I will be looking for Putnam County Farm Bureau family members accomplishments at both county and state fair.  Congrats begin for county fair winners Noah and Jonathon Poynter, Joe Mann's family, Chris Mann family, Ron Sutherlin family, Michael Nees family, along with my wife Patti's second place ribbon for her Afgan in the women's competition.
More to come,
Steve Cash
President

No comments:

Post a Comment